If you are a traveling staff member, this is where you’ll find details for making your travel arrangements.
Before booking travel, please read the information below:
- Traveling staff members will need to make airfare and car rental arrangements for themselves and their spouse. The Purchasing Team will book hotels.
- Travel expenses for staff and spouses are paid for by Life.Church.
- Staff members are responsible for travel expenses for children. Childcare will not be provided at Family Reunion.
- Please read the Meal, Travel, & Personal Expense Reimbursement Policy & Procedures that explains staff travel, meals, reimbursements, and personal expenses.
*We ask that metro staff either claim mileage or rent, whichever is the most reasonable. As a guideline, if you are staying here for the entire event, it might be less expensive to claim mileage. We ask that staffers try to carpool, but realize that you may be bringing your spouse, so an exception to carpooling is acceptable for Family Reunion. We will reimburse round trip mileage from home campus to the OKC campus (plus tolls); this excludes personal visits with friends/family, and meals outside of Family Reunion dates. For best travel practices, please refer to the Travel, Meals, and Reimbursement Policy on the Staff Portal.Remember to exercise our core value of Stewardship when booking travel.
Use your p-card for purchases and code to:
CEN 62000 401-000
Program Name: FR18 Travel
Description: First initial, Last name and purpose (example – S.Scepanski Airfare).
Staff members and spouses that live outside of the OKC Metro (this includes: Tulsa cluster, STW, SHW, NOR, and regional campuses) are responsible for booking air travel and car rental.
Book your flight(s) and rental car for you and your spouse. Please share rental cars with other staff members when possible.
For questions regarding airline and car rental booking, please contact your campus pastor or team leader.
If you get a rental car, you may request a PikePass at the time of rental or bring change for the turnpikes.
- Exact change is required. No cash or credit/debit cards accepted.
- Approximate cost for the Kirkpatrick Turnpike is $1.40 each direction (from CEN offices or Edmond hotels.)
- Approximate cost for the Turner Turnpike from Tulsa to OKC is $4.50 each direction.
The Purchasing Team will make hotel reservations and assignments on behalf of staff members who work and live outside the OKC metro area (this includes: Tulsa area campuses, STW, SHW, NOR, regional campuses, and remote employees.) Please complete the registration form prior to Friday, August 24.
Note: If you work and live in the OKC metro area and would like to reserve a hotel room, it would be a personal expense not covered by Life.Church. However, hotels might be willing to extend the group rate.
For questions regarding hotel reservations, please contact Sarah Scepanski at lcpurchasingFR@life.church.
Helpful Links and Information
Hotel Document (You will receive your hotel details including confirmation number from Sarah Scepanski.)