If you are a traveling staff member, this is where you’ll find details for making your travel arrangements.
Before booking travel, please read the information below:
- Traveling staff members will need to make airfare and car rental arrangements for themselves and their spouse. The Purchasing Team will book hotels.
- Travel expenses for staff and spouses are paid for by Life.Church.
- Please read the Meal, Travel, & Personal Expense Reimbursement Policy & Procedures that explains staff travel, meals, reimbursements, and personal expenses.
- Remember to exercise our core value of Stewardship when booking travel*
- *We ask that metro staff either claim mileage or rent, whichever is the most reasonable. As a guideline, if you are staying here for the entire event, it might be less expensive to claim mileage.We ask that staffers try to carpool, but realize that you may be bringing your spouse, so an exception to carpooling is acceptable for Family Reunion.We will reimburse round trip mileage from home campus to the OKC campus (plus tolls); this excludes personal visits with friends/family, and meals outside of Family Reunion dates. For best travel practices, please refer to the Travel, Meals, and Reimbursement Policy on the Staff Portal
- Staff members are responsible for travel expenses for children. Childcare will not be provided at Family Reunion.
Use your p-card for purchases and code to:
CEN 62000 401-000
Program Name: FR17 Travel
Description: First initial, Last name and purpose (example – L.Lukens Airfare).
Additional travel information can be found here.
Staff members and spouses that live outside of the OKC Metro (this includes: Tulsa cluster, STW, SHW, NOR, and regional campuses) are responsible for booking air travel and car rental.
Book your flight(s) and rental car for you and your spouse. Please share rental cars with other staff members when possible.
For questions regarding airline and car rental booking, please contact your campus pastor or team leader.
If you get a rental car, you may request a PikePass at the time of rental or bring change for the turnpikes.
- Exact change is required. No cash or credit/debit cards accepted.
- Approximate cost for the Kirkpatrick Turnpike is $1.40 each direction (from CEN offices or Edmond hotels.)
- Approximate cost for the Turner Turnpike from Tulsa to OKC is $4.50 each direction.
The Purchasing Team will make hotel reservations and assignments on behalf of staff members who work and live outside the OKC metro area (this includes: Tulsa area campuses, STW, SHW, NOR, regional campuses, and remote employees.)
Please contact Sarah Scepanski at lcpurchasingFR@life.church for hotel reservations.
Some staff members will be asked to attend Operational Team Meetings Monday, October 2 and should plan to arrive Monday morning in time to attend your meeting. Check with your Central Ministry Team Leader to determine if your ministry team will be having a meeting and what time you are expected to be on-site.
In the event that you need to travel Sunday due to flight connections/times, please contact Sarah Scepanski at lcpurchasingFR@life.church and indicate your need for an extra day on your registration form. You will need to get prior approval from your team leader.
Note: If you work and live in the OKC metro area and would like to reserve a hotel room, it would be a personal expense not covered by Life.Church. However, hotels might be willing to extend the group rate. To reserve a room, please contact Sarah Scapanski at lcpurchasingFR@life.church.
**If you are thinking about taking part in the Color Run, we’ve got you covered for a late check-out the day of the run.**
Helpful Links and Information
Hotel Document (You will receive your hotel details including confirmation number from Sarah Scepanski.)